Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Grand Opening of HONEY BEE BOUTIQUE

Check it out all my friends!!

I have opened my store called Honey Bee Boutiques.
This is where I plan to sell things new and used. I will be selling craft supplies, home-made cards, digital stamps and home decor things. I will mention in my blog when I post something that I am selling so you will know to check it out if you are interested. I will be getting google checkout this summer, but for now I will just accept checks/cheque or money. Just email me or leave a comment if you are interested in anything you see on the blog.

For SALE now: CHRONICLES OF NARNIA PRINCE CASPIAN

Use the tab above to visit Honey Bee B. or just click here.
If you are wondering what's with the honey bee.. I chose that name because it is the meaning of my name.


toad a-hop!

1 comment:

Angie B said...

that is awesome melissa!!!