Monday, January 1, 2018

Word of the Year

Hey guys!
It sure has been a while. I'm sure things have changed for you as they have for me. We have added a little baby girl to our family who we were expecting to be a boy as per the ultrasound tech's professional opinion...SURPRISE! more on that story later. Right now I want to talk about the new year starting now. Happy New Year's everyone.

I've heard this idea of choosing a word for 2018 floating around the interweb and decided I would do it for this year. HOWEVER, I am thinking my word could change after half a year or what so, things don't usually fit so neatly into a year like we want them to. I prayed about my word for the year and I am going to admit... I don't really like it. The word is FOCUS. I am not naturally a focused person and I have never really worked on it either...simply because I don't want to. To me, focus sounds so rigid, boring and a lot of work. am I lazy? a bit. SO this year even though I wanted to change my word to intentional or purpose, focus is what it must be.
Do you have a word for 2018??
I'd love to know what it is.  :)


No comments: