Monday, February 2, 2009

Super Bowl!

Normally, I would not care an ounce about the super bowl, but since there was going to be Chili at this particular party, I was enticed to come. After eating a delicious meal of Turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, vegetables and the yummiest of rolls, we searched for cheaper text books online and bought Jake's books for approx 120 dollars, which full price would have cost over 400! At 530 we ventured on over to Nick and Angie's house with The Barney Parents and Sister. We had great chili and other various treats. Dave, T-Rav, uhh...who else..i think there was one more of Nick and Jake's friends..but i cannot remember.. oh yah and Tim were all there. I held Baby Drew for a little while, he makes the FUNNIEST faces. Mr. Barney claims that Drew looks like him, black hair and bald top of the head..which is true..he kinda does look like him. Overall I think he looks like Angie. 

Well, I have much work to do and need to finish lunch, I will write more later.

1 comment:

Melanie Eccles said...

Glad you're benefiting from my new blog. :) I would love to be of any help I can! I love learning and teaching something as great as baking and cooking! I actually JUST finished making a batch of the applesauce and it's super super easy. I forgot how great it is!

Also, I added a post about the sugar cookies and frosting. If I come across a really great shortbread cookie recipe I'll give you the heads up. I haven't tried that yet, but I too love that kind of cookie!

I hope you enjoy the recipes!