Wednesday, October 22, 2008


I was awaken this morning by what I thought to be thunder, but could feel the warmth of the sun on my face and knew that what I was hearing was not thunder. "It sounds like thunder" I said anyways to my Andrea (roomie) and her reply.."It's not" which I knew..but i was hoping she would be able to answer the question that was on my mind...what was that rumbling sound? I laid in bed a few more moments thinking of all the possibilities, some of which are just absurd. I decided it was high time i investigate this going ons and jumped out of my bed and whipped open the curtains and for a second i couldnt believe my eyes....could it be!? I was SURE... most DEFINATELY... that i was seeing things... I mean..I thought these creatures were wiped off the face of the planet years before I was here..yes my friends...I saw a dinosaur..at least for a good 5 seconds i thought i did. It turned out to be some sort of digger majigger thing doin some construction type deal work...but behind the trees..to me it looked like a dinosaur.

2 comments:

Melanie Eccles said...

that post was hysterically amazing and worth the 4 month wait. :)

Britt said...

I agree way worth waiting 4 months - i only hope we don't have to wait another 4 months.