Monday, April 13, 2009

Fun Fun Times!!

This weekend was just packed full with fun things!! I had a lot of homework to do this weekend, and got most of it done, but still managed to have a ton of fun..

Friday: Went shopping in Howell with Jake, Abbey, Mr and Mrs Barney. We went to the outlet stores and Mrs. Barney had bought me a shirt and also they gave me money and i used it to buy the cutest dress! We had Applebees for supper and Mr.Barney was extremely hungry. I had salad adn Jake got fish and chips and we split both. It was unlimited fish, so it worked out well and the salad was huge! we had a great time. Then, Jake and I went out to ram around town. We looked at HDTVs, video games, went to the mall and just looked around places. 

Saturday: I planned a picnic and we ate outside on blankets. We had tuna sandwhiches, crackers, cheese and chocolate milk. I even bought flowers to make it look pretty. We had a lovely afternoon nap outside in the sun. Then we went out to eat at the chinese buffet place. it was amazing!! tons and tons of food and it was very good. Jake is SOOOO good to me. Taking me everywhere, we go out to eat all the time. 

Sunday: Went to Jake's Grandmothers house for Easter after church. A lot of people were there. It was good to meet some other family that I hadn't met. We went back to the Barneys' house and had a nap and Angie, Nick and Drew came over. Then jake and I went back to my house. 
Later we went over to Nicks to play some Halo with their friends. Then Jake and I wanted to Eat Great Even Late, but Wendys was closed!! so we went to burger king. We came back to his house and watched Bedtime stories. 

Monday: Went to Wendys' for a late lunch after we slept in. Then we went to the mall and bought some shower gel with the gift card the Barney's gave me for Easter. Then we went to see "Knowing" at the theatre. It was scary and I held tightly to Jake for most of the movie. 
I am very lucky to have a boyfriend who is SOO generous. I also love his spontaneity. We have so many dates and rarely do we ever plan them. Mostly we just do what we feel like at the time and we have soo much fun together. 

I have to go to bed now. Good night!!

1 comment:

Britt said...

MG - sounds great! Coming from someone who's trying not to spend any extra money - so we can afford to live, maybe you should learn to enjoy his generosity in ways that don't include money.... and save some of that for "the future"...

- just a piece of advice - take it as you will.....