Thursday, April 9, 2009

It smells like you...

Marjie did an AMAZING violin recital this evening, i enjoyed it thouroughly. Now that I am learning how to play the violin, I have a greater appreciation for how hard that instrument is! 
After the recital, jake and I made some Velveeta macarroni and cheese and watched sponge bob! we played some guitar hero and he took me to get sundaes from mcdonalds.. but there icecream wasnt on at this time of night...dumb. i was cold, so i am now still wearing Jakes sweatshirt. So comfy and it smells SO good. He might have a hard time getting it back from me...Anyways, tommorow will be a fun day as we head to ....oh man.. i cant even remember the name..oh yah..Howell, where we are going to the outlet stores with Jakes mom, me, and maybe Jakes Aunt Jean (Bean) Abbey perhaps..who knows. okay i am going to bed now because I have to get up early and do homeworks!!!! 


1 comment:

Britt said...

Nick lent me one of his sweatshirts 2 summers ago, he just got it back last week....

I had to work or I would have gone to Marjies recital too!!