Sunday, April 5, 2009

Procrastination is to Me as Jam is to bread

9:30pm (now)- not completed assessment portfoilio (MAJOR project)
I drank a Venti Carmello full of chocolatey, carmel goodness loaded with caffeine not to mention sugar. Did complete 6 lesson plans, but need to revise and come up with assessments for them. not just assessments but GOOOOD assessments and explanations and bla bla blah.. good assignment, but i have too much to do. 

I am praying for a snowstorm tommorow and so should you. I figure...if there is a snowstorm.. we will have no chapel and classes..that way i have ALL day to finish this portfolio up and make it real good. and then the class in which it is due, would be cancelled and we would even have a whole nother week to finish it up.. actually TWO weeks since we have next monday off!!! WHOAH!! that would be AWESOME AWESOME!!! I hope this happens!

I am totally distracted right now.. I was staring at the back of this girls hair, it reminds me of a horse...its SUPER long and wavy like a horse tail..it would keep your back very warm. Im in the library right now. 

Today Jake and I went to his parents house for lunch..the chicken was SOOO good... mmm yummy!! I really love Jake's parents. They are wonderful to me and Jake and everyone. Angie, nick and drew were there too. fun times. I had a nap and we watched sponge bob. I was going to do homework, but i was just too tired. Jake is developing his pictures right now and I cannot wait to see them! thats why i am heading over there pretty soon. I was going to do homework till at least 11...but since tommorow is a snow day...and we havent had one in YEARS at this school... i will have time to do it tomorrow. I spell tomorrow wrong constantly..ive been doing it for my whole life, and i am trying to break the habit. i spelled it wrong already i know, but i dont feel like going back and correcting it. 

Gazing into the future: Good Friday, Jake, Mrs. Barney and I are going shopping in Howell at the outlet stores. I am going to help Jake pick out some hot outfits..haha. Sunday we are going to Jakes Grandparents (moores) house for Easter Dinner...its going to be fun i know!! Which reminds me i have to give her the thankyou card for my bday present!! that was SO long ago.. but its better late than never. 

Well this post is random indeed.. and now i am leaving. 

2 comments:

Ang said...

:D I love Sundays with you guys too!

Britt said...

You got your snow... Did any of your classes get cancelled? Nicks first class was!!! I believe I shall be coming to your house this afternoon....