Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I Love being Jake's Girlfriend

Hello all! It's been awhile and I apologize. I was away on choir tour to the midwest of Michigan. It was mostly non-fun,  although parts of it I did have a small amount of fun. I was happiest when I got back and had our final concert at the Spring Arbor Free Methodist Church and got to see my sweet boyfriend along with his family. Angie and Drew came along as well and I was happy they did. So since I have been requested to tell a Jake story from Brittney, I will do so.
Last night Jake had soccer practice till 6:30 while i hung around his house doing my laundry and talking to his roommates. We were reminscing about the days when Jake and I started liking each other, and I told them how Jake caught my interest when he came to my Halloween party. He was so kind and brought over his strobe light which we asked for. He came to the halloween party dressed as Johnny Appleseed and he was adorable. After that night I added him on facebook as a friend and wrote on his wall thanking him for coming and letting us borrow the strobe light. I still was intimidated by Jake a little but I would go over to his K-house all the time with Andrea. Jake was rarely ever there, but one day I went over in the afternoon to do laundry with Amanda Brucki, and we watched survivor. Jake came in and watched it with us and offered me some candy. We talked a little bit about painting and that was the first time we had a conversation. There is a lot more that comes after that, but it would take me a month to type it all out. So that was the early beginnings. ANYWAYS, that was quite the rabbit trail, now back to last night. Jake was all tuckered out after soccer practice, (I watched him for a little bit from my house) and so he layed his head on my lap and had a nice little nap. After this, we went out to "Culver's" where we both had doubly delicious butter burgers with fries and pop. I had never been to this place, but it was fun. Then we went to Meijer where he purchased 2 Xbox live 1 month-1 for me :). We headed back to his house where we played Halo 3, since I was going through withdrawl. I declared the month of April- Halo Month! 

4 comments:

Britt said...

I had ulvers the week tooo.... went there after church on Sunday!!

Britt said...

Culvers!! not Ulvers!!!

Ang said...

u failed to mention my part in the whole thing lol jk...i am glad u liked me and drew being at ur conccert :)

Ama's in Denver :] said...

Hahaha, Halo Month. :)

I miss you, miss Gallen!