Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Rectus Femoralis

I forgot to label the rectus femoris on the cat today on my test. We have been disecting cats in anatomy lab, against my will, and were being tested today. We have 1 minute at each station where there is a cat with the muscles labeled and we have to answer what muscle it is, the origin, the insertion and the action. This is a very difficult task. I know I did not do very well because as I was moving on to another station I would suddenly remember the real name for one of the previous muscles but since there are 100, i couldnt remember what station number it was at. It was stressful to say the least but I am relieved that it is over.

One great thing about today so far is that my Strings class was cancelled! Strings is 730am and I was very thankful I didn't have to go. To be honest, i wasnt planning on going anyways since I had my anatomy exam right after and wanted some extra study time. 

I have one more midterm tonight at 6oclock.. I am not sure when I will study for it.. perhaps around 2 oclock. 
Well its lunch time, this has been a boring blog about school daze. 

1 comment:

wo-jetski said...

Yo Melis... it is sad to hear your sad cat story. But I like the background... it shows up!!!