Thursday, March 19, 2009

March 20th

4 months ago today, a handsome boy asked me to be his girlfriend. I am glad I made the right decision and never could have dreamed of anything better or anyone better suited for me than him. It's exciting to see how far 4 months has taken us. I've learned so much about this boy and yet am still learning. 
Tonight my mom is going to highlight my hair for me!! I am very excited about this becuase since Christmas time I have had to deal with the mistake of dying my hair red and then dark brown over top to cover it. I am seriously vowing never dye my hair dark again. I prefer to be blonde or at least light brown. I hope it turns out okay. I will also get a hair cut, which I am in dire need of one. I don't like cutting my hair, but a trim is neccessary. Jakes' hair has grown quite a bit since he got it cut. I like his hair a lot at this point in time, and he is planning on growing it out which I am sure I will like. He is such a goodlooking guy, I can't wait to see him tomorrow!

1 comment:

Ang said...

how adorable hehehe