Thursday, March 12, 2009

Rain Drops on Roses

My favourite things...
There are so many wonderful things in life that I enjoy, so I will just mention a few.

Tea Time with the Ladies
Watching Jake play Soccer
Summer weather 
Written Letters from friends
Jake
Thunderstorms
Ocean
Sunshine
Picnics 
Taking our time
Dance Parties
Baby Drew
Anne of Green Gables
Occasional Friday nights with Angie, while our boys play Halo
Hammocks
Barbeques
Unexpected Kisses
Swimming
Hot tubs
Nature walks
Exploring
Accompanying Jake wherever he goes
Helping take photographs
Flannel sheets in the winter
First Snow
Flowers given with Love
Flip Flops
(wow, lots of F's in a row)
Shutters
Sunsets
Thrift Store Shopping with my Mom
Pet store paroozing with Jake
Sundays! 
Weekends
Holding Hands 

That's all for now. 

3 comments:

Britt said...

Shutters?

wo-jetski said...

yeah... shutters? like on a house or a camera?

what about making videos?!

Ang said...

#1 I LOVE the video!! :D
#2 I love how you have Drew and hanging out with me on your favorite things :)
#3 I am glad we have gotten close and better friends :)