Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Break Day!

Yay! I love no classes! Actually, its more the no responsibility part I like, a day where I can do whatever I feel like. Alas, I already have homework for a class that doesnt start until tommorow :p oh well. So, Jake and I like to do things spontaneously, but we usually have some idea what we are going to do in our heads. 
Right now, I am going to clean my room and get stuff organized for classes tommorow. Then, I will call Rachelle and talk on the phone for a while. Next, I will go to Jake's and discuss our plans for the evening. Now this is what I hope will happen, or at least I think we should do today and I will let you know what things we actually do.

We will probably go to Quizno's for supper. If I can find some skates to borrow, then maybe we will go skating OR sledding. Probably play a couple games of Halo. Maybe visit his family, play a board game with his room mates. I m not really sure. but I will keep you updated on this day! I also have to go buy books sometime today.

I have anatomy this semester which I am a lil afraid about. I forget my other classes..piano lessons, choir, string methods, teaching instruction, reading and language problems, and Teaching langauge and something else Methods course..There might be another.. but i forget.

No comments: