Friday, January 23, 2009

Friday = Fun!






3 oclock today, Jake and I will be travelleing to Canada with Alyssum. We will be stopping off at my house, get settled in and eat some dinner, then make our next journey to Mandy and Matt's new place!! i am ridiculously excited to go! I talked to Matt Ottaway this morning and I think he would like us to bring the Xbox and guitar hero world tour, so we will most likely do that. 
Speaking of vidgeo games, my favourite game is Halo 3. I play Xbox live, so I play against all sorts of people, and they get real bummed when they get beat by Princess Gw3n. My armour is all pink and my emblem is a sheild with a pink heart on it.. haha.. i will post some screen shots Jake and I took the other day. My armour is blue in most of them because I was playing teams and I was on the blue team. I have SO much fun playing that game, and often times Steffan or Mike will use the headset and talk for me and pretend they are a girl and then suddenly change their voice to a mans'. its hilarious! Anyways, i best be off, I am in class again, so ta ta! I will keep you updated on this fun weekend.. and i am going to tell Jake to bring his camera so we can take fun pictures at Mandys house.

1 comment:

Melanie Eccles said...

You are smitten, Melissa. And I love it! I passed on your Halo playing stories on to Kevin who thoroughly enjoyed the thought of it. Way to be a great girlfriend!