Wednesday, January 21, 2009

In class

I am in class right now, I am done my work so don't think I am slacking. I am actually ahead of the game. Lost is on tonight! It is my favourite show. I know it seems very out there, but I am thinking there is something deeper than just all the confusion and ridiculousness that is the show. Jake's favourite show is Robot Chicken I would say. I like when he watches it because he laughs so hard and its always great to see him laugh. Steffan, Jake's roomie, is in a lot of pain these days. He hurt is back somehow, while we were skating on Sunday. I think he is getting frustrated because he can't do much and the doctors can't do anything for him right now. I feel bad for him. Steffan is my favourite of Jake's friend. He seems to understand Jake and really likes him. It will be sad to see him go after J-term. I gotta go, I am in class as I said before. Later dudes!

1 comment:

Kare said...

MG, if you tell me ANYTHING about LOST I will be so bummed. I am so jealous that you get to watch it. Enjoy it for me!