Thursday, January 22, 2009

In Library

I just had a lovely conversation with Ho Dong Kwon, what a fellow. He is from Korea and is simply hilarious, whether he means to be or not, I always get a chuckle out of him. I am waiting for Jake to get done soccer practice and then we are heading to Marino's to meet up with his family for some pizza! They are such an awesome family. I am excited to see them! I just finished up some homework, and still have some to do before tommorow, but i will do it perhaps in the morning.
Tommorow, Jake and I are travelling to Canada, my home and native land. We will be going to visit Matt and Mandy at their new abode along with Matt Laird and Alyssum. I am SOOO excited!! it should be a grand ole time. I love introducing my beloved friends to my wonderful boyfriend!
My hands are very dry, I took off my rings for a couple days because they were making my dry hands worse.
I miss all my friends, so hopefully i will get to see a bunch of them this weekend.

1 comment:

Britt said...

haha - you're home and native land...... I heart you and that land!!!